Online technique support, software download and documents sharing, regardless of you come across any question, we will provide the service for you when necessary.
The SE2900 is the next generation SBC oriented for all-IP VoLTE&FMC services. It uses an innovative carrier-class cloud platform and distributed architecture, and inherits Huawei's rich experience in core network, IP, and security fields. As a result, the SE2900 provides professional security, carrier-class reliability, smart interconnection, and unrivalled performance. With the help of the SE2900, carriers can overcome the challenges encountered when deploying all-IP communications networks and developing VoLTE/RCS services.
The SE2900 can function as an A-SBC or I-SBC to provide audio and video services over IP for carriers and enterprises.
(1) Serving as an A-SBC, the SE2900 offers VoBB/VoLTE/VoWiFi/RCS/UC/IP-PBX access services for different UEs and provides security, CAC, and QoS assurance. It is a highly integrated NE that can provide ATCF/ATGW/EATF/E-CSCF/P-CSCF functions, thereby reducing TCO.
(2) Serving as an I-SBC, the SE2900 supports IP interconnection for international/national gateways/fixed networks and provides network isolation, security, and charging.
(1) Best-in-class security: The SE2900 can analyze call parameters and user behavior, enabling it to effectively defend against transport/application layer DDoS attacks, intelligent attacks, and user behavior attacks as well as improving its overload protection capability. The SE2900's security capabilities are unrivalled.
(2) Seamless interworking: The SE2900 is configurable to perform protocol adaptation, protocol tuning, and transcoding.
(3) Optimal QoS: The audio/video service quality of each user can be monitored through GUIs, which helps quickly locate issues to achieve optimal user experience.