The FDT2116D-1536 fiber distribution terminal is used in FTTH networks to connect feeder cables and distribution cables. The device can be used to fixed and protect optical cables, terminate and splice fibers, distribute and dispatch fibers, and protect other parts.
• Reliable performance
• The cabinet can be used in 85°C ultra-high temperature environments
• The double layer design reduces the in-cabinet temperature by 2°C
• The cabinet has reliable devices for fixing, grounding, storing, and protecting optical cables
• The door lock provides excellent theft-proof performance
• Flexible configuration and easy operation
• Clear routes in separate areas