MA5878 is mainly used in the FTTB and FTTC construction scenarios to provide data and multicast service access for SMEs. It is a 1 U high half-inserted box-type device. It supports 10G GPON upstream transmission, flexible plug-in cards, various configuration scenarios, excellent maintenance and management, and carrier-class reliability.
• 10G PON ports allow higher access bandwidth and meet high-bandwidth service requirements.
• 10G GPON networks can coexist with the current PON networks to fully use the existing optical distribution network (ODN) resources.Flexible Board Mountable for Various Scenarios
• Supports 3 service flows, which provides flexible GE and POTS configurations, facilitating user configurations according to their density to achieve optimum return on investment (ROI).
• Reserved upstream slots for further XGS-PON (symmetric 10G GPON rate) and TWDM PON smooth evaluation by installing the upstream board.Superior Maintainability and Manageability
• One-stop deployment and PnP: Supports offline deployment and PnP when PON is used for upstream transmission; supports configuration obtainment from the NMS,automatic configuration validity, and automatic connection and report to the NMS.
• Precise fault locating and remote troubleshooting.
• Network performance monitoring: network optimization and user monitoring.Carrier-Class Reliability Design
• The hardware has passed the electrostatic discharge (ESD) test.
• Surge protection capability
• DC-powered port: differential mode 2 kV; common mode 4 kV.
• User LAN port: differential mode 0.5 kV; common mode 4 kV.
• POTS port: 4 kV in horizontal direction and 4 kV in vertical direction.