Online technique support, software download and documents sharing, regardless of you come across any question, we will provide the service for you when necessary.
MA5898 is mainly used in enterprise private line access scenarios. It is a 1 U high half-inserted box-type device. It supports 10G GPON and 10G EPON upstream transmission, comprehensive QoS capabilities, high-precision clock and time synchronization, excellent maintenance and management, and carrier-class reliability.
• 10G PON ports allow higher access bandwidth and meet high-bandwidth service requirements
• >10G GPON networks can coexist with the current PON networks to fully use theexisting optical distribution network (ODN) resourcesHigh-precision Clock and Time Synchronization
• Supports GPON/10G PON clock and tine synchronization
• Supports clock and time outputSuperior Maintainability and Manageability
• One-stop deployment and PnP: Supports offline deployment and PnP when PON isused for upstream transmission; supports configuration obtainment from the NMS,automatic configuration validity, and automatic connection and report to the NMS
• Supports remote batch upgrades
• Precise fault locating and remote troubleshooting
• Network performance monitoring: network optimization and user monitoringCarrier-Class Reliability Design
• The hardware has passed the electrostatic discharge (ESD) test
• Surge protection capability
• Powered port: 6 kV in both common and differential modes
• User LAN port: 4 kV in common mode
• Supports power supply using batteries when the AC power supply is cut off in