The S cabinet series launched by Huawei are enclosed small/medium-capacity cabinets designed with passive heat dissipation. The cabinets can dissipate heat through heat convection and conduction without a fan or heat exchanger. The S cabinet series is available in two models (F01S50 and S200) and can be installed on walls or poles in various harsh environments, including deserts, cold areas, and seaside. Moreover, they support two power supply modes, that is, AC and remote power supply for fast outdoor deployment and application of copper lines and OLTs with various capacities.
• High reliability: The cabinets meet IP55 standards and adopt an enclosed design, which can effectively protect the devices inside the cabinets from external harmful dust and gases that may cause corrosion. They also provide up to 40 kA surge protection capability for more secure outdoor use.
• Energy conservation: The cabinets' industry-leading passive heat dissipation design (inflow/outflow heat convection and conduction) effectively reduces power consumption. When the cabinet service capacity is increased or services with higher rates are provisioned, enhanced dissipation modules can be installed in the cabinets to expand the heat dissipation capacity accordingly.
• Super silence: The enclosed cabinet design not only improves the device reliability, but also achieves good sound insulation performance. The cabinet noise is 10 dBA lower than the industry average, which makes the cabinets applicable in environments with low noise requirements.
• One-stop delivery: The cabinets are integrated with a main device, MDF/ODF, power distribution system, batteries, battery heater, enhanced heat dissipation module, and cabinet fans before delivery so that they require no onsite device installation.
• Intelligent management: The cabinets support remote intelligent O&M for the environment temperature, door status, surge protection module, and fan status through intelligent components.